Product added to cart
Asics Gel-Kayano 25 Women's Running Shoes
As low as £109.00 Regular Price £154.95
- Dynamic Duomax™ Support System
- Ortholite® X-40 Sockliner
- Flytefoam® Propel Technology
- Gender-Specific Cushioning
The 25th anniversary of this legendary runner includes the next evolution of our ultra-lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning: FlyteFoam® Propel and FlyteFoam® Lyte. These two cutting-edge technologies work together to deliver energized cushioning and exceptional comfort from heel to toe. Count on GEL-Kayano® 25 for a premium and reliable ride that stabilizes your foot and fits to perfection.
- Weight: 9.81
- Heel Height: 24mm
- Forefoot Height: 11mm
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
- This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINER
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING
- Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY
- AHAR® PLUS OUTSOLE
- Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- GENDER-SPECIFIC CUSHIONING
- Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- FLUIDFIT® UPPER
- ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- PLUS 3® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY
- 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.