Product added to cart
CEP Pro+ Ultralight Run Sleeves Womens White/Green Next CEP Pro+ Calf Sleeves 2.0 Womens Sunset/Pink Previous
CEP Pro+ Calf Sleeves 2.0 Womens Blue
As low as £29.99
- FEATURING PROGRESSIVE 20-30mmHg graduated + consistent compression. This unique compression profile contains the calf muscle and increases circulation, which helps to prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping sleeves in place, mile after mile. Maintain full range of motion and eliminate irritation as the unique front ribbing reduces skin temperature in warm weather and humid climates.
- STEP UP YOUR GAME with the next evolution in performance enhancing accessories made by CEP - scientifically tuned compression made by medi, a world leader in medical compression and sports medicine.
- CEP Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0 feature the same progressive compression found in our full 2.0 Run Socks. Our proprietary compression profile is clinically proven to improve performance, prevent injury, and reduce micro-trauma to the muscles in your leg.
- UNIQUE COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY increases circulation, delivering more fuel to muscles for elevated performance and endurance with medically tuned compressive yarns that wrap around the leg over 300 times to provide precise sleeve compression.
PERFORMANCE FOR EVERYONE
The CEP Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0 feature the same progressive compression found in our full 2.0 Run Socks. Our proprietary compression profile is clinically proven to improve performance, prevent injury, and reduce micro-trauma to the muscles in your lower leg.
By increasing circulation the muscles are fueled with more oxygen and nutrients, giving you more power and control during active use, and helps to prevent overuse injuries.
Goodbye Shin Splints.
CEP’s high-tech compression fibers wrap around the leg over 300 times. This gives your calf muscle maximum support and stability, and prevents micro tears in the connective tissues that cause shin splints.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Built in air-conditioning allows air to flow through the ribbed pattern on the front of the shin. Air will hit any moisture that has been pulled from the surface of your skin. This creates a cooling affect that can reduce skin temperature up-to 6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Outlast the Competition
Unlike other brands, you don’t have to worry about wearing out your CEP Calf Sleeves before next season. You can expect to get over 150 wears and washes before compression slowly starts to decrease. That means if you wore them every other day they should last you at least a year or more!
Who We Are
CEP is the performance brand of medi, a global leader in the healthcare market known for its innovative medical products. For over 65 years, medi – headquartered in Bayreuth, Germany – has been developing and enhancing its unique medi compression as the core technology and other technologies that have a positive effect on the human body. Every single CEP product combines decades of knowledge and expertise in sports and medicine.