Product added to cart
Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running/Tri Smartwatch
As low as £375.00 Regular Price £449.99
- DURABLE YET WEARABLE
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
- TRAINING EFFECT
- RECOVERY TIME
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
- VO2 MAX
- RACE PREDICTOR
- PERFORMANCE CONDITION
- TRAINING LOAD
DESIGNED FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT Forerunner 745 is made to go where your sport takes you. It’s built to hold up to 200 sweaty runs, bumpy bike rides and long swims.
- DURABLE YET WEARABLE - Comfortable for training, racing and for everyday life, Forerunner 745 is Garmins smallest and lightest full-featured running and triathlon smartwatch.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS - For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- TRAINING EFFECT - See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback.
- RECOVERY TIME - After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS - Get built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, triathlon, pool and open water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with just one button press.
- VO2 MAX - Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- RACE PREDICTOR - This specialised tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
- PERFORMANCE CONDITION - While you run, Forerunner 745 analyses pace, heart rate2 and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
- TRAINING LOAD - This stat measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history. TRAINING STATUS This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.