The Zone3 Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high-quality product which offers extremely good value. The brand new Activate Plus collection takes this a step further with a new high tech waffle fabric on the back panel and the integration of sublimation printed side panels to add some life to your training and racing.
The Activate+ short sleeve suit has been designed to provide extra coverage and a more aerodynamic profile. It features a graphical side panel designed to add some colour to your race day with a matte finish for a modern, stylish look. Made from high-quality Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention.
The printed panels are complemented by a high powered Lycra Sports fabric on the front body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage rather than a fully printed suit (which might be a step too far). The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit.
Other features include:
- Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. Minimising water absorption and providing protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and necklines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Stylish Flat-locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.