Clifton is Hoka's flagship road shoe and is both a fan-favourite and the perfect introduction to the soft and rockered feel of the brand. The cushion to weight ratio makes the Clifton a versatile road option for runners seeking a soft, cushioned feel.
The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
- Ideal Surfaces: Road, Trail (Firm and Consistent, Non-Technical)
- Recommended Use: Daily Mileage, Long Runs, Recovery Runs,
- Recommended Distance: Up to Marathon and Beyond
- Degree of Support: Neutral
- 266g, 5mm heel drop (29/24)