Super thin, highly elastic therapeutic tape that provides support and compression for sports injuries, muscular tension and joint distortions.
When can I use it?
- To support muscles during sports activities
- To address muscular tension
- To assist lymphatic drainage
- To activate the endogenous analgesic systems
- To correct joint problems
How is it applied?
- Skin needs to be free of oil, sweat, lotion or water prior to applying the tape.
- Apply the tape one hour prior to sports activity or showering - this allows the glue to adhere fully.
- Try to avoid over-stretching the tape during application to avoid skin irritation.
- Reaction to the tape is rare, but new users, or users with sensitive skin, should look for signs of irritation.
- After application, the tape should be rubbed to activate the heat sensitive glue. NB Do not use a hairdryer to activate the glue.
- Kinesiology style tape is designed to be worn for 3-5 days.
- An hour after application it will withstand athletic activity and showering without coming off.
© 2018 Moti. All Rights Reserved.