Save 10% when you shop with Moti
Free standard UK shipping on orders over £100
Zone3 Women's Activate Top
The Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high quality product which offers extremely good value....
The Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high quality product which offers extremely good value. The collection including the Tri suits, Tops and Shorts was launched in 2014 and has since been used by 1000's of athletes all over the world.
Originally designed for beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train with the Activate range has hopefully helped to encourage participation in multisport by give the new entrants to the market a high quality product but at an affordable price.
The latest Activate range is better than ever with new features to improve comfort and a new panel design to ensure an even better fit. The Tri suit is made from Lycra sport fabric to ensure longevity, breathability, comfort and performance.
The Women's specific cut is based on our award winning Aquaflo range which has received a number of top reviews over the last few years.
The key features include:
- 360o Inner Bra which is designed to give extra support, especially during the run phase. It is made from a high denier strength lycra fabric to ensure comfort. The bra allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front without exposing too much chest.
- Length – The top is designed to overlap with the Tri shorts which give the impression of wearing a suit but with the versatility of wearing shorts and a top.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, a new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin. Also, a stylish look to match the fabric colours.
- Reflective logos – Positioned on the back to allow better visibility in low light conditions.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Zip protection: Internal piping and an internal patch to help minimise any discomfort from the zip.