When conditions get tough, the KOA ST is there to answer the call. Featuring an aggressive PWR TRAC outsole pattern with 8mm lugs, the KOA ST is designed to keep you on your feet and moving forward across soft, muddy, slick terrains. The synthetic upper of this neutral trail running shoe sheds mud and moisture, while the toggle lacing system lets you quickly adjust your fit throughout the run. It's great for hiking too!
- Deep stud pattern (8mm) deliver surefootedness across soft, muddy terrains
- Oblique toebox allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
- 3mm EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Durable, synthetic upper sheds mud and moisture to keep the foot dry
- Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit