The Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high quality product which offers extremely good value. The collection including the Tri suits, Tops and Shorts was launched in 2014 and has since been used by 1000's of athletes all over the world.
Originally designed for beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train with the Activate range has hopefully helped to encourage participation in multisport by give the new entrants to the market a high quality product but at an affordable price.
The latest Activate range is better than ever with new features to improve comfort and a new panel design to ensure an even better fit. The Tri suit is made from Lycra sport fabric to ensure longevity, breathability, comfort and performance.
The key features include:
- Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
- Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Reflective logos – Positioned on the back to allow better visibility in low light conditions.
- Zip protection: Internal lining with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
Perfect as a first ever Tri suit but check out the Zone3 Aquaflo + range if you're looking for that something extra in terms of performance and aesthetics.