Women's FAAS 500 S Running Shoes:
One of its kind in the industry: This shoe is equipped with PUMA's innovative one-piece midsole with FAAS Engineered Stability technology for a superior ride. Built for the runner who is looking for a minimal running shoe for midfoot striking, the new FAAS 500 S is at a 4mm heel-to-toe drop which encourages runners to midfoot strike. Your feet will love it and so will you.
Perfect for the running lady: Women's specific last for a better fit, and an upper pattern with a sexy and more anatomic shape.
Minimal and highly breathable AirMesh in the vamp and a more supportive mesh in the quarter panels.
EcoOrthoLite® sockliner: Provides higher responsiveness and step-in comfort through the gait cycle while featuring improved air circulation with antimicrobial properties.
- Supportive yet minimal overlays in the upper for a stable ride.
- External heel counter provides support and protection without added weight.
- FAAS Foam+: PUMA's new proprietary blend of foam and rubber, which is more resilient, has increased step-in comfort and a springier feel - and is 25% lighter.
- FAAS Engineered Stability Zone on the medial midsole and the outsole delivers a more stable ride.
- Increased flexibility through deeper forefoot flex grooves.
- EverRide+: Updated blown rubber compound that is lighter and has enhanced cushioning and durability for a smoother toe-off.
- EverTrack heel outsole: Highly abrasion-resistant carbon rubber outsole.
- Fabulous sporty design with PUMA branding.