This classic trail runner now features a 360 degree FormFit upper which pays closer attention to the fit around the whole foot. Long time fans should expect rugged and reliable performance over a variety of terrain. For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
- Rock plate that provides additional protection.
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- Recommended Distance: Up to Marathon and Beyond
- Degree of Support: Neutral
- Weight: 301g
- Heel Drop 4mm (27/23)