PhysioRoom.com Sports Tape has been developed by sports medicine experts for ankle, knee, shoulder and wrist tape jobs. Because it is easy to tear by hand, elite level soccer players often use trainer's tape to keep shin guards in place. Because of its high quality manufacture, it comes off the roll smoothly and conforms easily to the body part that is being taped, sticking securely to skin or on top of pre-tape underwrap.
- COMFORT: Soft and comfortable
- STRENGTH: Good tensile strength
- COMPRESS: Non elastic, provides maximum compression
- REALIABLE: Strong and reliable adhesion
- CLEAN: No residue on body parts