Year on year the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world renowned reputation. It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
- One of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade winning a wide range of industry awards. Perfect for beginners all the way through to elites.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
- SCS Nano coating to significantly reduce the underwater coefficient of dynamic friction.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.
Due to the popularity of the Aspire, Zone3 have made minimal changes to the latest version of the suit. The main focus has been on increasing the flexibility even further and this has been achieved with the introduction of a new one-piece shoulder panel design and by incorporating higher stretch Yamamoto materials throughout.
The Aspire is packed with features to promote the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible. The key features include:
- Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance. Zone3 work on new developments with Yamamoto as a chosen supplier because the neoprene offers fantastic performance features such as:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (under arm) which is just 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
- Buoyancy: Derived from limestone rather than oil which offers a 23% higher closed-cell structure. This significantly increasing the buoyancy levels for the swimmer.
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.
- Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
- 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow to offer even more flexibility and distance per stroke. This feature helps to conserve energy and allows you to swim faster and improve endurance.
- The Ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
- A higher stretch 3mm chest panel combined with 1.5mm side chest seam construction aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and is designed to suit a wide range of different chest sizes.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
- A combination of our recognized red cuffs for improved visibility and the graphite side and arm panels gives the Aspire a distinguished and premium style.
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete, and as such has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008. As the reviews say, "Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.